This morning I opened my blog and was so surprised to see I had recieved a nomination for a blogger award from Isabel Maison Douce . I was so happy!!! Then I returned this afternoon only to find a second nomination from Theresa Garden Antqs Vintage ! Thank you so much my blogger friends!!! You are both such inspirations!!!! Be sure to visit their sites, you too will be blessed! While I am preparing this tonight I received another nomination from another great blogger, Nancy sassytrash , another wonderful and encouraging new friend. I am humbled!!!
Isabel received this award from Timi ~ A Girl Named Timi!! The award is written in her native portuguese language!!!
It's the "Proximidade" award. This award focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this on-line world (kind of a Six Degrees of Separation sort of thing)."Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Now as I pass the torch, I want to express my thanks to all the wonderful people who have contributed to this blogging friendship. I believe there are many new friendships to be made just as the award suggests. I want to nominate some of the super women who have encouraged
me, as well as several I would like to encourage, and one super new blog! And, those are....
1. Nancy sassytrash who is not only brimming with creative ideas, but shares from her heart and always has something nice to say.
2. Theresa at Garden Antqs Vintage , she is a super lady with a super blog, another friend I look forward to meeting someday.
3. Debra The English Cottage Collection , one happy girl with a big heart and lots to share. Her blog will make you laugh with joy and bless you with all her neat finds. She is on my girlfriend list for sure!
4. The other Theresa time-worn interiors , the first blog I ever visited! I was sooo impressed and still am even after going to dozens of others. She is a really neat lady, and has so many wonderful things on her blog. I really look forward to meeting her this year!!!
5. Becky Lace and Lures , she is a hard working girl! She has a wonderful blog with all kinds of interests that will keep you coming back over and over.
6. Mindy Primitiques 'n Poetry , whom I just recently met at her blog. She is a sweet, fun loving girl with all kinds of great ideas.
7. Cynthia Cynthia's Cottage Design , I just found her blog and have been visiting and enjoying. check it out; she has wonderful ideas and items.
8. Cottage Way of Life another blog I just started visiting with so many great things. Hope to visit all her great posts!
9. And this EXTRA award is to Jon Antique Show Insider . This is a new blog designed to connect with the antique show community. His blog is informative as well as delightful. Although he will probably not be able to pass this award on, I want to include him for adding a great addition for all of us to enjoy. Do check it out!!!