Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday gift for Daughter - Sterling Clef Note

My daughter came to visit this week.  We celebrated her birthday, and had a wonderful mother/daughter time.  We finaly got the rain we had been praying for, so we found indoor things to do...shopping, eating out, digging in my jewelry...and lots of laughs and sharing.

I gave her the music clef note pendant necklace I had made her from sterling silver, hammered and hand wrought.  I added three little rubies for her birthstone, and strung it on a black leather cord with sterling clasp.  She loved it.




She  brought her pup, Ozzie, and he is a load of fun.  Besides his tricks, he smiles whenever he greets you, showing his pearly whites in a straight line smile.  Carrie went home with other jewelry, too; here she is wearing a memory wire turquoise bracelet she found.

She also found my sterling and coral earrings that went so well with the cute coral things she found shoppings. 

We had such a good time; we need to do that more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your COMMENTS