Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving thanks!

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful, and even though we get caught baking, cooking, running the highways, overeating, visiting until we are worn out, and taking time with loved ones, it is still a blessing to live where we are free to do this.  We enjoyed my husband's family this holiday, and were very blessed.
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for grandsons,
budding artists,

kisses,
Innocense,

adoring pappas,

granddaughters,

daughter-in-laws,
sister-in-laws,
brother-in-laws, and husbands who do the dishes!  And more than anything, the Lord!
And now on to Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, You know what I'm not sure if I already commented awhile ago, but this post put a smile on my face..... nothing like family getting together. I know in my household I"m very Thankful too.

    Hugs and Blessing*

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your COMMENTS